By default the due date for each assignment and project will be the end date for the course. If you would like to set individual due dates for the assignments or projects, follow the directions below:
1. Log into your instructor account.
2. From the "Your Courses" page, select the link for the course that you wish to configure.
3. Select the Change Course Settings link on the Course Details page.
4. Next select the Change Order, Include or Exclude Modules & Enable Teams or Competition
Scoreboard accordion option.
5. Locate the assignment that you would like to set the due date for and in the right hand corner of the
assignment box, click on the calendar icon.
6. Choose you end date from the calendar and click on the date. By default the assignment will be due at
12:00 AM on the date selected. If you would like to select a different time of day for the assignment to be due, you may select a different time by clicking in the time field. The time selection is based on the Time Zone chosen for your class, it is recommended that you set your Time Zone before setting due dates.
6. When done, click the Submit Changes button at the bottom of the menu to save your changes.
Including and Excluding Assignments
Changing the Order of Assignments
Making an Assignment Team Based
Enabling the Competition Scoreboard