As the instructor of a Virtual Business Course, you have the ability to include and/or exclude assignments from your course. To include or exclude assignments, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your instructor account.
2. From the "Your Courses" page, select the link for the course that you wish to configure.
3. Select the Change Course Settings link on the Course Details page.
4. Next select the Change Order, Include or Exclude Modules & Enable Teams or Competition
Scoreboard accordion option.
The screen is divided into two parts: Included Assignments and Excluded Assignments. Assignments that are currently part of the course will appear under the Included Assignments area, while assignments that are not currently part of the course appear under the Excluded Assignments area.
To Include an Assignment:
1. Under the Excluded Assignments list, click on the assignment you wish to include in your course
2. Click on the Include button.
3. Assignment will now appear in the Included Assignments list.
4. Click the Submit button at the bottom of the menu to save your changes.
To Exclude an Assignment:
1. Click on the assignment under the Included Assignments list. To select multiple assignments, simply hold
down the <CTRL> key and select the assignments you wish to exclude.
2. Click on the Exclude button.
3. Assignment will now appear in the the Excluded Assignments list
4. Click the Submit Changes button at the bottom of the menu to save your changes.
Changing the Order of Assignments.
Setting a Due Date for Assignments.
Making a Project Team Based
Enabling the Competition Scoreboard