By default when taking quizzes, each student will see the quiz questions appear in a different random order and students will see their quiz question responses marked correct or incorrect. If their response is marked incorrect, the correct response will be marked. If you wish to reconfigure the quiz question options for your course please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your instructor account.
2. From the "Your Courses" page, select the link for the course that you wish to configure.
3. Select the Change Course Settings link on the Course Details page.
4. Then, click on the accordion option Control Quiz Options.
5. To have your students receive their quiz questions in the same order, uncheck the box next to Each student
gets quiz questions in a random order.
To change the level of feedback that students receive when answering quiz questions select one of the three options from the menu. Each option is explained below.
1. By default, students will see if their response is correct or incorrect, and if incorrect the correct response will
2. If you would like your students to see their quiz question responses marked correct or incorrect but not see
the correct answer if their response was incorrect, select the radio button next to the Students will see their responses marked correct or incorrect option.
3. If you would like your students not to be able to see if their quiz question response was correct or
incorrect, or to be able to see what the correct answer is, select the radio button next to the Students will not receive any feedback on their answer option. When this option is selected, after the student answers the question and clicks the "Continue" button in the quiz, the student will not see any feedback and the next question will be displayed.
Once all changes have been made, be sure to click the Submit button to save your changes.