By default students must complete the lessons and project assignments in the order in which they appear in your course. However, you may configure your course so that all or only individual students may complete the courses in any order. This can be useful if you want to allow a student who has not completed earlier assignments to be able to work with the class on later assignments.
To allow your students to complete the assignments in any order please follow the instructions below.
Note: This option is only applicable to assignments that have been activated. All inactive assignments will remain inaccessible to students regardless of settings.
1. Log into your instructor account.
2. From the "Your Courses" page, select the link for the course that you wish to configure.
3. Select the Change Course Settings link on the Course Details page.
4. Next select the Allow/Deny Completing Assignments In Any Order accordion option.
5. If you wish for only specific students to have the ability to complete assignments in any order, you may give
permission to those students by clicking inside the boxes next to their names.
Alternatively, If you wish to have all students be able to complete assignments in any order, you may either select the Check All button or select the radio button next to Allow all students to complete assignments in any order.
6. Once you have completed your selections, click the Submit button to save your changes.