You have the option to view a scoreboard for the project assignment files for your course. The scoreboard allows students to see how their performance on the projects compares to all the other students enrolled in your course.
The scoreboard can be enabled for projects that are team based, as well as for those that the students are completing individually.
To turn on the scoreboard feature, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your instructor account.
2. From the "Your Courses" page, select the link for the course that you wish to configure.
3. Select the Change Course Settings link on the Course Details page.
4. Next select the Change Order, Include or Exclude Modules & Enable Teams or Competition
Scoreboard accordion option.
5. Place a checkmark in the Enable Scoreboard box, for the project that you wish to enable the scoreboard for.
6. Click the Submit Changes button at the bottom of the menu to save your changes.
Once enable students will be able to see the Graph icon from their interface, and when they click it they will be able to view the scoreboard.
Instructors may view the scoreboard by clicking on the View Student Progress button, and then clicking on the graph icon under the assignments name.
In addition to the Scoreboard, instructors have access to the Summary Report. The Summary Report is accessed by clicking the Summary Report for Class link.
The Summary Report will allow you to see not only the students scores, but also how much time each student has spent working on their simulation as well as the number of times the students have attempted their simulation.
Changing the Order of Assignments
Including and Excluding Assignments
Setting Due Date for Assignments
Making an Assignment Team Based