To Transfer a student from one of your Case Simulations to another one of your Case Simulations, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into you instructor account.
2. From the "Your Courses" page, select the link for the course that the student is currently enrolled in.
3. From the Course Detail page, click on View Gradebook.
4. Locate the student who you would like to transfer, and click on their name
You will now be taken to the Student Operations page.
5. Click on the accordion option, Transfer <Student's Name> to different course.
6. Select the Course Key for the course you would like to transfer the student from the dropdown menu and
click the Transfer Student button.
Note: If you don't see the Course Key for the course you would like to transfer the student, this means that you will not be able to transfer the student. Alternatively, you could have the student enroll in the new course from their current account and you may manually assign the grades for the work that the student has already completed.
7. After clicking the Transfer Student button, you will receive confirmation that the transfer has completed.
A summary of the transfer will follow. The student now appears in the new course. Their grades are automatically brought in, too.