To remove a student from a course, follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your instructor account.
2. From the "Your Courses" page, select the link for the course that the student is currently enrolled in.
3. Click the View Gradebook button.
4. Then, click on the student's name.
This will open the Student Operations page.
5. Next, click on the accordion option Remove <Student's Name> From Course.
6. Click on the link that appears to remove the student.
You will be prompted to confirm this action.
7. Once confirmed, you will see a message indicating that the student has been removed. If you go to the
gradebook, you will see that the student is no longer enrolled in the course.