To Transfer a student from one of your courses to another one of your courses, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into you instructor account.
2. From the "Your Courses" page, select the link for the course that the student is currently enrolled in.
3. From the Course Detail page, click on View Student Progress.
4. Locate the student who you would like to transfer, and click on their name.
You will now be taken to the Student Operations page.
5. Click on the accordion option, Transfer <Student's Name> to different course.
6. Select the Course Key for the course you would like to transfer the student from the dropdown menu and
click the Transfer Student button.
Note: If you don't see the Course Key for the course you would like to transfer the student, this means that you will not be able to transfer the student. Alternatively, you could have the student enroll in the new course from their current account and you may manually assign the grades for the work that the student has already completed.
7. After clicking the Transfer Student button, you will receive confirmation that the transfer has completed.
If the transfer impacts the students login information, you will be notified here. The new login information will need to be given to the student before they login the next time.