The Knowledge Matters system will automatically grade the work your students complete on sim exercises and quizzes. However, you do have the option to manually assign a grade to a simulated exercise or a quiz if you would like to override a grade the system has assigned, or if you would like your student to be able to move onto the next assignment without completing the previous one.
To assign a grade, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log into your instructor account.
2. From the "Your Courses" page, select the link for the course that the student is currently enrolled in.
3. Click the View Student Progress button.
4. If necessary, scroll down to find the student. Note the assignment that you want to assign the grade to, then
click on the student's name.
This will open the Student Operations page.
5. Next, click on the accordion option Assign a Grade for an Assignment for <Student's Name>.
6. Select the assignment from the pulldown menu.
7. Enter the grades for any or all quizzes and sim exercises here up to 100 percent. Click the Assign Grade
for Assignment button to assign the grades.
The Student Progress page is updated.